2012년 12월 7일 금요일

Laminine could be a significant alternative in natural treatment

Laminine is a formula that contains egg extracts and natural protein from pea and shark. Its unique function is believed to be from fibroblast growth factor (FGF) in egg extracts. FGF is like guiding light where the protein needs to go to make specific organs, muscle or vein etc in one's body. Without FGF, Laminine would be just an another supplement in the market. When I treat my patients, I always focus on how to stimulate the curing procedure in one's body. So, I asked them to think positively when having treatment because the way of thought also can determine how the body reacts to the treatment just like FGF in Laminine. And always observe the positive person improves faster than negative person. I personally took Laminine for a couple of months due to severe skin rash. It was quite effective when it's combined toghether with acupuncture and herbal supplement. It looks like Laminine is guiding where to go for the herbs or treatment taken in order to get healed in proper way. To my colleagues, I highly recommend it.

www.NeedleFreeAcupuncture.net
www.facebook.com/nfaclinic

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기